TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchases made through this website are governed solely by these general conditions of sale to the exclusion of any conditions previously agreed, expressly and in writing.
B.ME may promptly modify provisions of its general conditions, and therefore advises the User to re-read them each time they visit the site.The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define the information required by the user and regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order.
In order to place your order, the User must:
1. Sign up for the B.ME Website or provide your email
2. Complete the requested information, namely address of delivery and / or invoicing, form of sending and payment.
3. The execution of the order by the User represents the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as the general conditions.
4. The B.ME respects the deadlines for preparation and delivery of the request provided that it is available in stock. In the event there is no stock availability, B.ME will contact the User by email or by telephone, in order to inform the new deadline. If you do not agree to the new delivery period, you may choose to purchase another item or refund the amount paid.
1. In case of being a consumer, the User may exercise the right of withdrawal without any compensation being demanded, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the order by the User, upon notification of his intention to the email email@example.com.
2. In case of termination, the User must keep the goods in such a way as to be able to return them to B.ME, under proper conditions of use, within 30 days of receipt.
3. The user's returns must be sent by mail (CTT) to the address Rua dos Selões 153, 2645-146 Alcabideche, Portugal. The article must always be accompanied by proof of purchase. Only returns of items will be accepted in the same state in which they were sent and the cost of the return shipping will be under the responsibility of the User.
4. If the right of withdrawal is exercised under the terms of numbers 1, 2 and 3 above, B.ME will refund the User of the price paid without any expenses or charges for the latter.
5. In the event of an exchange, the User may do so at the B.ME store or by post office (CTT) at the address Rua dos Selões 153, 2645-146 Alcabideche, Portugal. The article must always be accompanied by proof of purchase. Only exchanges of articles will be accepted in the same state in which they were sent.
The Store is a registered site and the Service provided by the site itself is the responsibility of B.ME
User acknowledges that the Service contains confidential information and is protected by copyright and related rights, industrial property and other applicable legislation.
You acknowledge that any content appearing in the advertising, prominence, promotion or mention of any sponsor or advertiser is protected by copyright and related rights laws, industrial property laws and other property protection laws, so any use of such content may only occur under the express authorization of the respective owners.
The User undertakes to respect in full the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, namely to refrain from any acts that may violate the law or said rights, such as reproduction, marketing, transmission or placement to the public's disposal of such contents or any other unauthorized acts that have as their object the same contents.
The Agreement is governed by Portuguese law.