B.ME keeps track of the pages our visitors visit within the site www.b-me.pt to improve their browsing experience. The collected data is used to provide targeted services to Users who express an interest in certain products. While browsing our site, we may also use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, and information about your interaction with them. You may at any time prevent the use of these logs on our site by disabling or deleting the use of 'cookies' in your browser relating to our site.
The National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) is the national regulatory body responsible for supervising the proper use and protection of personal data, which is the national authority for the control of complaints related to the processing of personal data .
The B.ME virtual store on the website www.b-me.pt NIPC 514919833, located at Rua dos Selões, 153 - 2645-146 Alcabideche, processes the personal data provided by the Client to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process the requests and electronic deliveries and for the required communication within the period required by law.
Origin of personal data
1. The responsible person processes personal data obtained with the consent of the client and collected as part of the contract of purchase and execution of the electronic request made in the virtual store B.ME;
2. The responsible person only processes the identification data and customer contact details necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The responsible person processes the personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
1. Register on the website / online store B.ME - (www.b-me.pt), in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the execution of the electronic orders created by the Client (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. Comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller;
4. Completion of customer card (in one of our physical stores);
5. For the execution of the purchase contract based on the necessary personal data. The contract can not be performed without personal data;
6. Subscribe to our Newsletter;
B.ME will use your personal data to:
- Management of the site www.b-me.pt;
- Order processing in the online store;
- Response to your requests / information;
- Sending Newsletters, via email, alerting to new products, services, campaigns, promotional offers, events and policy changes (direct marketing).
- Sending SMS or MMS messages, alerting to new products, services, campaigns, promotional offers, events and changes in policies (direct marketing)
Such collection always presupposes and can only be done on the basis of your explicit consent or performance of a contract.
Through the various forms of personal data collection and for the different purposes of data processing, we can request the following personal data:
- Billing Address / Address;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Tax Identification Number.
Data storage period
B.ME is the entity responsible for the safekeeping and processing of personal data that you entrust to us with respect to which you undertake all efforts, security measures and legally defined procedures to ensure confidentiality, security and prevent misuse.
Personal data is stored on servers that are in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The introduction of data inherent to the payment of orders is properly protected and all information is encrypted and managed with advanced security tools.
B.ME does not sell, provide or transmit the personal data of its customers or Users to third parties. It will only provide such data, if required by the User and in strict compliance with legal duty.
B.ME will keep your data only for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Person responsible and for a period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship; necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Recipients and persons responsible for personal
Third parties who process customer personal data are subcontracted by the responsible party. The services of subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Responsible are:
- Google Analytics (análise do website);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
- Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
In accordance with the Regulation, you are entitled to:
In legal terms, the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data by B.ME:
- Right of access - The right to be informed and request access to the personal data we process on the User;
- Right of rectification - The right to request that we change or update the personal data of the User whenever they are incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to delete information - The right to request us to erase your personal data;
- Right to restrict - The right to request that we temporarily or permanently interrupt the processing of all or some of your personal data;
- Right of opposition - The right at any time to oppose the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation (eg direct marketing);
- Right to portability of data - The right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use in third party services;
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions - The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated decision, including profiling, where the decision may have a legal effect for itself or have an equally significant effect.
The abovementioned rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to:
Or via postmail, to:
Rua dos Selões 153
Segurança dos dados pessoais
1. O responsável pelos dados assume todas as precauções técnicas e organizacionais necessárias para a proteção dos dados pessoais;
2. O responsável tomou precauções técnicas para proteger os espaços onde o armazenamento de dados é feito, em particular, protegendo o acesso ao computador com uma senha, utilizando um software antivírus e fazendo manutenção regular no computador.
Security of personal data
Qualquer dúvida sobre a presente política poderá ser esclarecida entrando em contacto com a B.ME através do email: firstname.lastname@example.org ou via correio para:
BME, Lda. - Rua dos Selões 153 2645-146 Alcabideche Portugal
1. When creating an electronic order on the B.ME website The customer confirms that he is informed about all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
2. The customer accepts these conditions by marking the checkbox on the order form;
3. The responsible person can update these conditions at any time. A new updated version should be posted on the website.
Any questions about this policy can be clarified by contacting B.ME by email: email@example.com or via postmail to:
BME, Lda. - Rua dos Selões 153 2645-146 Alcabideche Portugal
These Rules shall enter into force on 1st June 2018